Monday 30 June 2008

Problogue

After months of telling everyone, including myself, that I would be a fountain of blogmanship while I was away with my heterosex partner Dagley, it has actually taken me over two weeks to put pen to paper. This can be put down to one, or rather a combination of three things, thusly;
  1. I have been totally overwhelmed by the plethora of mentalness that is India, leaving my pen impotent in a sea of vast anecdotal vaginas
  2. I have already adopted the lackadaisical approach to travelling the globe, what may happen will and it's none of my pen's business
  3. I lost my pen
Now, which of these is vraiment vrai I will leave up to you dear reader, as I believe that it is you that should have this most cryptic of conundrums to solve - plus I'm not doing it, I'm on fucking holiday.

Anyway, the point is I've been in India for two weeks with Helen, and we've got the blogs. So strap yourself in and prepare to get your brain-porcelain pebbledashed.

No comments: